Oriire spotlights and explores content relating to African heritage. We are especially interested in content which relates to:
- African History
- African Myth
- African food
We strive to be as diverse in our representation as possible and seek content that cuts across different cultures from the many countries in Africa.
When submitting your content, please ensure the following:
- Your full name and email are included.
- You may request for your content to be published under an alias. However, Oriire will still need to know your full name.
- The content is in relation to African History, Myth or Food
- Any tribes or cultures featured are named
- Your content is entirely your own work and not plagiarised
- Where other work is referenced, it is attributed to the right sources.
We accept content in the following formats:
- Stories (Short and Long)
To submit an entry, please upload your submission here.
Oriire does not earn an income and will not earn one from the publication of your work. Accepted entries will be published on the Oriire platform and attributed fully to the authors using the full name or alias submitted.